We offer home financing solutions for self-employed borrowers, business owners, and 1099 contractors in Mission Viejo, Lake Forrest, and Irvine.
Our options include bank statement and asset qualifier loans that do not require tax returns or W2s.
We've worked with self-employed borrowers for years and understand how to help self-employed, business owners, and 1099 contractors obtain a mortgage purchase or refinance loan. With incomes that fluctuate yearly or seasonally and big tax write-offs that reduce taxable income - we know that getting a new home mortgage loan can be more stressful for someone who is self-employed. That's why we offer a variety of home mortgage loans that are based on asset verification or bank statements. With most of these loans, no tax returns, W2s or K-1s are required.
Key Details About our Home Loans for Self-Employed Individuals in Orange County, Mission Viejo, and throughout California.
- LamCap Partners offer traditional income verification options
- We can provide non-traditional income verification and bank statement loan programs where assets are used to qualify
- LamCap Partners Self-Employed Mortgages are designed for business owners and 1099 contractors
- We offer some of the best self-employed loan interest rates in Orange County, Mission Viejo, and throughout California
- We have programs for both owner-occupied and non-owner-occupied properties
- Our years of experience allows us to close your loan fast
- Commitment to superior, personalized service for every borrower
- Years of experience serving home buyers and homeowners with both self-employed purchase and refinance loans in Mission Viejo, Lake Forrest, Irvine and throughout California.
Reach out to us with any questions in the form below or call us at 888-472-3330.