We offer home financing solutions for self-employed borrowers, business owners and 1099 contractors.
Our options include bank statement and asset qualifier loans that do not require tax returns or W2's.
We've worked with self-employed borrowers for years and understand how to help self-employed, business owners, and 1099 contractors obtain a mortgage purchase or refinance loan. With incomes that fluctuate yearly or seasonally and big tax write-offs that reduce taxable income - we know that getting a new home mortgage loan can be more stressful for someone who is self-employed. That's why we offer a variety of home mortgage loans that are based on asset verification or bank statements. With most of these loans, no tax returns, W2's or K-1's are required.
Key Details About our Home Loans for Self-Employed Individuals throughout California.
- LamCap Partners offer traditional income verification options
- We can provide non-traditional income verification and bank statement loan programs where assets are used to qualify
- LamCap Partners Self-Employed Mortgages are designed for business owners and 1099 contractors
- We offer some of the best self-employed loan interest rates in Orange County, Mission Viejo, and throughout California
- We have programs for both owner-occupied and non-owner-occupied properties
- Our years of experience allows us to close your loan fast
- Commitment to superior, personalized service for every borrower
- Years of experience serving home buyers and homeowners with both self-employed purchase and refinance loans in Mission Viejo, Lake Forrest, Irvine and throughout California.
Reach out to us with any questions in the form below or call us at 888-472-3330.